Friday, February 20, 2009

NoveList Training

Jean,
Since I can't seem to find an on-line class that fits my schedule (time wise) you suggested going into the NoveList sight and doing my training directly from there. Yesterday I did just that.
I started by reading the "Quick Start Guide to NoveList". From there I went to "About NoveList" and learned how it all began. I then wandered into "Tips for searching in NoveList". I learned how to put in an author and get Read-A-Likes and how to search for series by the authors name. (really cool!)
I also watched the short clips "Tour NoveList" and "Search for a series in NoveList".
All in all I spent a couple of hours playing around in this site. I feel like I learned alot.
Is there anything further you would like me to do with this? Please let me know if this is sufficient or if I need to do something further.
Thanks!
Susan

No comments: